Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Welcome!

 HELLO


Hello everyone! This is Kap. I am a Piano, Clarinet, Trumpet and Guitar player. I also sing a little bit. I'm from a small town in Oregon and it's a very close-knit community. That's really helped with my performing. Everyone knows everybody and I love that feeling. I feel like I should share my love for music and performing arts with the whole world. Please give me suggestions because this blog is mostly decided by you. I'll be giving tips on performing and also be reviewing up and coming artists that don't get that much attention in the media. 
I hope you enjoy!

-Kap Wilson

1 comment:

  1. Kap, not everybody knows everyone. Maybe some people don't feel like they know anyone really at all. Besides you, of course. Your too open-minded. That's a good thing, though.

    ReplyDelete