Saturday, April 13, 2013

Favorite Music Things

These are all my favorite genera's/artists/themes.

           I absolutely love contemporary jazz type stuff. For example, Norah Jones, Esperanza Spalding, artists like that. Anything that can relax you. 
           I also love Mumford and Son's and Of Monsters and Men. Kind of like artists that aren't really well known. Coldplay is also very good. 
           A lot of people ask me what my favorite song is, and I tell them that I don't really have one. I have favorite artists and genera's, but not a particular song. Being around music all of the time, I think I've just adapted to so many types, that it's impossible for me to make that judgement. 
           So that's my question for all of you.  


         What's your favorite song? Or artist? Or genera? Leave me some suggestions for things that I should look up! I'd love to hear all of them. 



11 comments:

  1. I love the song Little lion man by Mumford and sons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love alternative music. Coldplay is amazing, and I also like Mumford and Sons and Monsters Of Men! And Ingrid Michaleson and Lana Del Rey. I could go on forever. LOL You have awesome taste in music!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kap is a hipster and doesn't like well-known music. It's too mainstream and it is beneath him. Really, though, good job on your web site so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it, Kap. I always enjoy listening to what you have to say about musical arts. You are a very gifted person and i hope you go very far in life with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Of Monsters and Men, also, Imagine Dragons, The Script, and like 999.999.999.999. more (: Fantabulous blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off nice blog. If you are looking for some new music try listening to Lecrae, he is one of my favorite artists. "Don't Waste Your Life" was the first song I listened to by him that introduced me to that kind of music. Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. RADICAL FACE IS AMAZING I LOVE THE SONG DOORWAYS >_<

    ReplyDelete