Thursday, April 11, 2013

Attention!

I'm going to be auditioning for my school's Musicale Revue. I thought that this would be a perfect opportunity to go over some important focal points for auditioning. Weather or not you're auditioning for a play, or a musical, or just performing your instrument in front of a group of people, these will be sure to help you. 

1. Be yourself.
This I think is the most important thing you need to pay attention to. The judges will notice if you're putting on another face. To put it bluntly, you won't get the part that you want. 

2. Have fun with it. 
People need to learn how to relax and just have some fun! Make it your own! 

This is basically all you have to do in order to make an impression on your judges. Good luck to everyone!



1 comment:

  1. I like to audition for stuff can you help me get over my stage fright

    ReplyDelete