Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Advice for High school.

When I first asked my parents what would happen to me in high school, 
there was some wise words. My dad was the self labeled class clown in high school, so he told me to always stay calm and to keep doing what I'm doing. Which in context doesn't make sense. But it does when you think about it, right? If you are a very out going person, such as my self, (maybe too out going at points) then It works for me. I love to talk. A lot. My family knows that, so they gave me advice accordingly. 
  
   My grandpa, who is a math wizard, told me to always keep my grades up. I do that now, by not biting off more than I can chew. In other words, I never take on more than what I think I can do. I know that's what you automatically thought, but it's always good to be thorough. 
    
    That's another thing. Always be thorough is what my grandma told me. Never be the person that gives it 85%. Be the person that gives 100%. In order to exceed, you have to give it your all in anything that you do. If you have a specific thing that you're good at, focus on that more than you focus on your number two thing. 

    You need to have faith that you'll make it through. Especially in high school. You need that support from your self, because if you don't believe in yourself, than who will?

1 comment: